1. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) care credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Great Basin Equine understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or more monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 or more Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Horse
Another popular option for your horse is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following equine insurance websites. However is you are considering insurance please contact one of our doctors to help make sure you are getting the coverage that best meets your situation.
Platinum Performance https://www.platinumperformance.com/horses/eqco-coverage
Great American Insurance